Didn't get accepted this time around? The Next Steps Consult is for you.
During this 60-minute consult, we will:
- Assess your current situation (5-10 minutes)
- Identify key areas that need improvement (5-10 minutes)
- Develop a strategy to turn things around for the next application cycle (15 - 20 minutes)
- Create a timeline to implement the strategic plan (15 - 20 minutes)
- Recommend resources and a follow-up plan (5 minutes)
Some examples of areas that your mentor can help with include guiding you with the decision to do a 5th year versus a Master's degree, improving your GPA and MCAT scores, recommendations for reference letters, decisions on where to apply, and more.
For this consult, all you need is your GPA and MCAT scores. Your mentor will do the rest of the work for you and guide you along.
Getting into medical school is tough! You don't have to do it alone. Get the Next Steps Consult to solidify your chances of success.