If you are tired of getting rejection letters or getting waitlisted, promise yourself to never let that happen again! Getting into medical school is extremely challenging with less than 15% of applicants receiving an offer. At McMaster, this statistic is even lower at 4%. The average applicant takes at least 3 trials before finally getting accepted.
There are a number of mistakes applicants commit that can really hurt their chances. Many applicants are unaware of gaps in their applications. It is very difficult to be unbiased when assessing your own application. This is why it is crucial to have a third party provide you with an objective assessment, so that you can improve your chances.
We are really proud to offer an affordable way to get your application critiqued by medical students and residents who can provide you with great insights into medical school admissions. Here is what to expect when ordering an Application Review with Vivo Mentor:
- Once you complete your order, we will prompt you to send us your application on email@example.com
- Within 1-2 days, you will receive a fully-annotated report on your application (both AMCAS and OMSAS accepted).
- We assess your GPA, MCAT scores, reference letters, application essay/personal statement, autobiographical sketch, and short answers (Note: You can include 1 secondary application for this review; more secondary applications could be added for an additional charge of $29 per each extra secondary application. Please see Secondary Application Review under Services menu).
- We provide personalized comments on each of the above sections, as well as suggestions on improving them.
- BONUS: We provide you with additional resources (e.g. articles/books) and further recommendations to help you implement the strategies.